As Major Gifts Associate, you’ll report to the Founder and CEO and work alongside a team of three frontline fundraisers raising funds for our programs and operations. You’ll develop a portfolio of supporters for our programs. You’ll find and engage new relationships for the organization and inspire a wide range of people to join the Unstoppable Foundation mission. You’ll spend most of your time building a portfolio of new donors and meeting with them face-to-face to develop relationships that will help the organization achieve our mission and exceed our revenue targets.
- You’ll work towards a collective fundraising goal of $5 million in 2019
- You’ll generate a qualified prospect list of supporters with the capacity to give $50K+ annually
- You’ll build a robust portfolio of major gift supporters amounting to $1M+ in annual revenue
- You’ll cultivate long-term relationships, optimizing supporters’ lifetime value to the mission and vision
- You’ll help coordinate and lead cultivation and stewardship events
- You’ll deliver an exceptional experience for all Unstoppable Foundation supporters
- 5-7 years of major donor fundraising or sales experience and have a portfolio of high-net-worth relationships that you can cultivate for the Unstoppable Foundation
- A proven track record of generating new leads that convert to major gifts
- Passion for our mission, outstanding communication skills, presence, and personal style to represent the organization to multiple and varied constituents
- Experience effectively using a CRM tool, preferably Salesforce
You’re uniquely people-oriented.
You’re capable of cultivating productive relationships. Working closely with Fortune 500 CEOs, philanthropists, influencers and other diverse personalities doesn’t intimidate, but excites you. You build and develop these relationships with intelligence, maturity, and professionalism.
You have a remarkable track record.
You have a history of leading successful initiatives with measurable results that have impacted the bottom line. Your years of applicable experience have cultivated your wisdom and nuanced creativity for this position.
You’re a deal-maker.
You’re comfortable asking for money. You possess a keen ability to sell ideas and close deals. You operate with poise, dignity, and reliability in both your personal and professional worlds.
You understand the value of our supporters.
You make everyone feel special. You’re able to get anyone excited about what we do and make their experience with us unique. You’re inviting, discerning and thoughtful.
This opportunity is for those located in (or willing to relocate to) the Los Angeles area only.